Interactive Media Buyer
Posted: March 21, 2007
Zunch Communications currently is seeking an Interactive Media Planner/Buyer to develop online direct response media plans and manage execution of media buys.
The individual will evaluate, negotiate and purchase online media; develop campaign analyses, optimization processes, and recommend strategic and tactical changes to maximize campaign performance.
The individual will also work closely with our team in developing and executing online media campaigns.
The job includes:
- Establishing, negotiating and developing media/vendor relationships
- Identifying sources of media that can provide qualified and profitable traffic for our clients
- Running ROI-focused campaigns (Cost Per Lead/Cost Per Acquisition)
- Conducting end of campaign marketing analytics
Must have minimum of 2 years experience planning/buying at an agency and at least 2 years of interactive/direct experience. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Very strong phone experience
- Thorough knowledge of media plan development, media negotiations, and buying
- Familiarity with databases and HTML
- Current online media contacts
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, DART, @plan, Web Analytics tools and MS Project
- Must be a team player and must be able to work in a fast paced environment
Position offers competitive compensation package. For consideration, please send your resume here.
To learn more about how you can join the Zunch bunch, call 972.455.4800 or simply contact Zunch.
zWebCommurceTM is an ecommerce shopping cart solution and a product of Zunch Communications, Inc.